Videojet 7810 Fiber Laser
The Videojet 7810 2-Watt UV laser marking system delivers high-contrast cold marking permanent codes enabling product lifetime track and trace for pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetic manufacturers.
Prevent the risk of counterfeiting and meet industry regulations with crisp, vision readable 2D codes on white HDPE and LDPE plastic, and other synthetic fiber materials such as DuPontTM Tyvek®.
Videojet 7810 Fiber Laser Features :
Uptime Advantage keeps productivity up and costs down:
- Zero consumables to replace during day-to-day operation keeps lines running longer.
- Maximum laser availability with air-cooled laser source that virtually eliminates unscheduled downtime.
- No daily mechanical maintenance procedures help increase uptime Engineered for high performance and quality:.
- High throughput on both rotary and linear applications up to 250 products per minute.
- UV wavelength enables high speed marking-on-the-fly of HDPE/LDPE packaging to increase efficiency.
- Mark quality, vision readable 2D codes up to 5.0m/sec.
- 360° Arc Compensation Software feature enables consistent high quality marks on rotational devices, virtually eliminating distortion.
- Repeatable high contrast color change for top grade vision readability on white HDPE/LDPE Flexibility and simple usability comes as standard:.
- SmartGraph software allows for simple set-up of Arc Compensation parameters*.
- Coding processes are simplified through the ability to mark any code, in any orientation, anywhere on the product .
- UV wavelength marks high resolution and high contrast onto HDPE/ LDPE without the need for additives and revalidation of packaging materials * This is a special application request option Tyvek is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company