Videojet 1710 Continuous Inkjet Printer
For applications that require easily readable variable data codes on dark or difficult to mark materials, Videojet Technologies Inc. has designed the Videojet 1710 small character inkjet coder.
The printer uses high-contrast, pigmented inks to create bright, clean codes on surfaces for which dye-based inks are not effective, such as colored glass, rubber tubing, plastic cabling and dark paperboard.
It is capable of printing a variety of fonts in multiple languages, as well as linear bar codes, 2D DataMatrix codes, custom logos and graphics.
Videojet 1710 Features:
- Videojet’s Precision Ink Drop™ system provides precise character formation, even at the highest speeds and longer throw distances.
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print.
- Superior technology enables you to add content without compromising speed: Single line max speed = 271 m/min (888 ft/min).
- Dual line max speed = 122 m/min (400 ft/min). Tri-line max speed = 67 m/min (221 ft/min).
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down.
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; Up to 4,000 hours or 12 months (whichever occurs first) core life.
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and ensures the correct fluids are being used.