Micro Hawk ID-30
The Micro HAWK® family of barcode readers offer the most versatile decoding power available. Built on the highest-performance imaging engine in its class, Micro HAWK readers offer an array of modular hardware options to take on any decoding task in three micro form factors.
ID-30: Miniature Barcode Reader A micro-sized barcode imager with huge potential, the ID-30 furthers Microscan’s 30+ year legacy of innovative, space-efficient, miniature design with a corner-exit cable and high-density 15-pin connector (offering serial, USB 2.0 High Speed, and Ethernet over USB capabilities) as well as optional liquid lens autofocus.
Perfect for OEMs and machine builders, the ID-30 offers the perfect combination of size, performance, and flexible integration. The ID-30 outperforms any reader in its class and is the ideal solution for automation engineers looking for incredible performance in a micro-sized product.
Micro Hawk ID-30 Features :
- UHD lens with auto focus reads the smallest codes clearly on any surface.
- Highly customizable hardware options.
- World’s smallest industrial barcode readers.
- World’s first web-based barcode reader – WebLink.
- Ability to read1D/2D barcodes and even damaged barcodes.
- Direct Part Marks (DPM).
- Ethernet over USB.
- Ability to connect through serial ports (RS-232).
- USB 2.0 High Speed / HID.
- Outer Illumination 8 LED’s.
- Three modes: Standard, High-Density or UHD.