FEIG i-scan Blade RFID reader
The UHF Long Range Reader ID ISC.LRU1002 is a high performance Long Range Reader that can be used in different kind of applications like (Vehicle Access Control, Logistics, and Installation on a forklift, Industry, Automotive, Traffic Monitoring, Traffic management systems, Parking slot management, Laundry services and Waste management). The reader convinces with an excellent price performance ratio.
FEIG i-scan Blade RFID reader Features
- Robust metal housing for use in industrial environment.
- High Receive Sensitivity.
- 4 Antenna ports (internal Multiplexer), support of external UHF Multiplexer ID ISC.ANT.UMUX.
- 4 Inputs / Outputs suit industrial needs / 2-Watt Output Power.
- Output of RSSI values and phase angle.
- Full support of new transponder chips with encryption (NXP UCODE DNA).
- Support of EPC Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) with LLRP Library.
- Optimum price performance ratio.