Videojet 7610 Fiber Laser
The Videojet 7610 100-Watt fiber laser marking system leverages the proven and extremely successful fiber product line from Videojet.
The laser marking system now delivers extended speed capabilities to mark crisp, clear codes on robust plastic packaging, metal containers and other industrial products at up to 600m/min.
The 7610 laser has been specifically engineered for high speed beverage, pharmaceutical, and extrusion manufacturers marking on robust materials such as high-density Polyethylene (HDPE), Nylon, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), as well as aluminum and stainless steel metals.
Videojet 7610 Fiber Laser Features :
Uptime advantage through highly efficient laser source
- Maximum performance and laser source life expectancy up to 100,000 hours (mean time before failure)
- Air-cooled laser source virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- No wear parts minimizes downtime Increase productivity and mark more content at higher speeds
- Optimized to mark-on-the-fly at lines speeds up to 600 m/min
- Large marking window provides more time to mark, increasing throughput and maximizing productivity Mark the right codes time after time
- High precision scan head delivers consistent high quality codes across the entire mark window
- Permanent codes help assure product traceability and tamper-proofing Simple usability and seamless integration
- Compact mechanical design with flexible configuration options ensure a seamless fit into packaging line