Videojet 7510 Fiber Laser
The Videojet 7510 50-Watt fiber laser marking system delivers advantaged performance for high contrast marking on robust plastic packaging, metal containers and other industrial products even at ultra-fast line speeds up to 440m/min.
Specifically engineered for high speed beverage, pharmaceutical and extrusion manufacturers, the 7510 delivers better mark quality, higher efficiency and a dramatically smaller marking unit than traditional solid state laser systems.
Videojet 7510 Fiber Laser Features :
Uptime advantage through highly efficient laser source
- Maximum performance and laser source life expectancy up to 100,000 hours (mean time before failure)
- Highly efficient air cooled laser source virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- 90% more energy efficient compared to predecessor 100W Nd:YAG laser systems Increase productivity and mark more content at higher speeds
- Optimized to mark-on-the-fly at line speeds up to 440m per minute
- Large marking window provides more time to mark, increasing throughput and maximizing productivity
- Clarity Laser Controller features built-in productivity tools to help identify the root cause of downtime events and make sustainable process improvements Mark the right codes time after time
- High precision scan head delivers consistent high quality codes across the entire mark window
- CLARITY Laser Controller uses built-in Code Assurance software to help prevent operator coding errors
- Permanent codes help assure product traceability and tamper-proofing Simple usability and seamless integration
- Compact mechanical design with two beam delivery options simplifies integration
- Intuitive color, touchscreen interface option makes training and usability quick and easy