Videojet 7230/7330 Fiber Laser
The Videojet 7230 and 7330 Fiber Laser marking systems have been developed to meet the needs of manufacturers who work with robust, high-density materials, and are versatile fiber lasers that offer high-speed marking, with complex data, easy operability and industry-leading integration capabilities.
The 7230 and 7330 Fiber Laser marking systems offers you enhanced productivity benefits by allowing you to mark more products and codes, faster than previous Videojet lasers , due to a combination of improved data processing speeds and competitive marking speeds of up to 2,000 characters per second (speed based on 6mm marking head and substrate dependant).
You can also benefit from a versatile laser solution that is available with the option of a 6mm and 10mm marking head, covering a wide variety of marking and coding operations.
Achieve easy integration and greater versatility in tight spaces with a combined laser head and controller weight of less than 25kg – 44% lighter than other fiber laser providers, allowing for simple integration into complex machinery.
Choose from a variety of user interfaces to control your Videojet 7230 and 7330 Fiber Laser marking system, allowing for simple operation and message creation, with a familiar look and feel touchscreen interface to help reduce user errors in production lines.
Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) is designed to offer you flexible integration, simple operation and remote laser control through either the Videojet TU430 10.1” color touchscreen interface, or from virtually any browser-based device.
Also available with the 7230 and 7330 Fiber Lasers, the advanced Videojet CLARiTY™ laser controller features an intuitive color touchscreen also used in other Videojet marking and coding solutions, that allows for simple operation and continuous improvement in uptime and productivity.
Videojet 7230/7330 Fiber Laser Features
- Maximize performance with long-life laser source expectancy up to 100,000 hours mean time before failure (MTBF)
- Air-cooled laser source that virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- No wear parts help to minimize downtime Simple Usability
- Focus more on production and less on user interaction and maintenance with an easy-to-use laser solution that is intuitive to the operator without the need for additional training
- Reduce the risk of rework and recalls with familiar look and feel user interfaces, offering simple operation and message creation
- Choose from a variety of user interfaces to control Videojet laser marking systems, including Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) and Videojet CLARiTY™ utilized in other Videojet marking and coding solutions Built-in Productivity
- Improve marking productivity with a combination of the largest marking window in the industry and 2000 characters per second marking speeds*
- Benefit from standard and customizable communication protocols
- Achieve top speeds with serialization data and complex codes, thanks to faster data processing capabilities versus previous Videojet lasers Easy Integration
- Benefit from greater versatility in tight spaces with a compact, lightweight marking head weighing only 4.4kg*
- Seamlessly integrate the 7230 or 7330 fiber laser into your production line with EtherNet / IP™ and PROFINET**
- Achieve greater flexibility in production line integration with a choice of working distances, and the orientation option of either a straight or 90 degree marking head *With 6mm laser marking head **Ethernet/IP is a trademark of ODVA. PROFINET is a registered trademark of Profibus & Profinet International (PI).