TSC ME240 series of industrial thermal label printers was designed to offer the right features at an affordable price. The ME240 features a small footprint and low profile design that fits where larger industrial printers do not.
Its quiet operation and fast label throughput are equally at home, in the office or shop floor environment. The printers all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine is durable enough to withstand the toughest production environments.
The ME240 printer’s unique design features a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum print mechanism, the print mechanism includes a ribbon handler and printhead assembly and is designed to hold the electronics main board. This compact assembly is ideal for resellers who want to develop low-cost customized solutions for packaging, product marking and other applications.
• 2-button 3-LED (basic model)/6-button LCD (advanced model) control panel.
• Easily adjustable sensors.
• Print head pressure adjustment knobs.
• 450-meter ribbon capacity.
• Die-cast print mechanism for custom applications.
• Flexible firmware structure allows the printer to emulate popular printer languages.
• Available in 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolutions.
• Up to 4 GB Flash memory expansion using SD Flash memory.
• Fast label throughput.