Videojet 1660 continuous inkjet printer
The 1660 small character inkjet coder is engineered to deliver increased uptime, reduce cost of ownership and enhance profitability in high-speed applications.
When it comes to uptime and availability in high-speed, challenging environments, nothing beats the 1660. The Long Life Core™ technology offers five years of operation between planned wear parts replacement (2), delivering maintenance predictability and lower cost of ownership.
Advanced on-board Productivity Tools and built-in Code Assurance software help minimize planned and unplanned downtime, reduce coding errors and optimize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Videojet 1660 continuous inkjet printer Features
Speed without compromising quality:
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print • Print from 1 to 5 lines of text at high speeds: o Single line max speed = 293 m/min (960 ft/min) o Dual line max speed = 146 m/min (480 ft/min) o Tri-line max speed = 81 m/min (265 ft/min) Engineered for extended runs; Uptime Advantage via:.
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down • Long Life CoreTM technology delivers five years of guaranteed operation between planned wear parts replacement (1).
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream.
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns No mess, no waste fluid delivery: .
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour.
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used On-board Code Assurance to help prevent coding mistakes:.
- Advanced software minimizes and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors.
- Operator inputs are governed by rules which simplifies choices via field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries Built-in Productivity tools to keep your lines operational:.
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information.
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast.
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good (1) Parts-only limited warranty prorated for the remaining life at time of warranty replacement